Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mourning

Fillies and gentlecolts, I am in mourning.
Why, you ask?

Well, take a moment to recall when I posted my list of My Favorite Things. Go ahead and read it again, I can wait.

Ok, cool.

My favorite restaurant in all of Disney is the Yakitori House in Epcot. 


As I said, it's where I had my first taste of teriyaki as a child. It's my favorite place to go and eat whenever I'm at Disney, because I can always feel happy and at peace while I'm there, whether eating indoors or out in the garden.

Well, according to AllEars.net, the Yakitori House is no more. It closed shortly after I left Disney.  In its place is the Katsura Grill.


*sadface* Yes, it looks like the menu is mostly the same (besides adding a Featured Items section). However, I'm still in mourning. I loved the Yakitori House. It was, in my opinion, as perfect as one could get. I know rock gardens are traditional, but I liked the plants that surrounded it. It added to the peaceful feel. Now it just looks...plain. Uninspired.

Of course, I'll eat there when I go back to Florida...I'm just sad. It's not the same. And I think you shouldn't fix something if it isn't broken. (I'm looking at YOU, Alien Encounter!)

Cheers.

AGENT R IS OUT. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment