Thursday, October 27, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different

I'm sure you noticed I've been...not posting...for a few days.
That's because I, Agent R, have begun preparing myself for NaNoWriMo.

Yes, lord love you! I am a NaNo!

Wait...you don't know what a NaNo is?

Sigh.

NaNoWriMo is short for National Novel Writing Month. Every year during the month of November, several thousand people from all over the world attempt to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. I've tried for the past two years and failed miserably. This year? I'm determined to finish. I have an army of butt kickers and a mountain of research materials.

Having said that, I have doubts that I'll be posting as frequently during November...if I do, they're all going to say something about my novel, and of course you're not interested in that (unless it gets published, which is my goal!)

So, we'll see how things go.

In the mean time, enjoy this video. Don't watch it at work or with your jealous life partner.


AGENT R IS OUT. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment