Sunday, October 9, 2011

This Could Possibly Be the Best Day Ever!

And the forecast says that tomorrow will likely be a million and six times better!

Ahem.

Hello there! I am Agent R, your humble Disney nerd, at your service.

This blog, while partially being about my general life, will majorly include Disney - films, tv shows, parks...and of course, my eventual goal of working full time for the company.

I did accomplish part of that dream this past year - I spent January to August on the Disney College Program, working in two of the parks.

Now, I am planning to go back...and this time, I'm planning to stay.

In this blog, you will get:
Reviews of Disney Entertainment productions (films and tv shows)
More information and opinions about Phineas and Ferb than you ever wanted to know.
My opinions on the Disney Parks
Little bits of trivia!
And much much more.

I hope you enjoy the magical journey.

AGENT R IS OUT. PEACE.

1 comment:

  1. "I hope you enjoy the magical journey."

    Magic Journeys... that's some audio nightmare fuel right there.

    Anyway, yay Agent R!

    ReplyDelete